Meet us at Glassman Auction exhibit Berrien Ccounty Youth Fair
[You'll find us in the Commerical Building #37, next to the Journal Era
We're happy to discuss your auction needs!
Located at 6934 Paw Paw Ave. - North of Coloma, MI
[Click photos for larger view]
• 1975 Oldsmobile Convertible, 2 Door, Delta-88, V-8 350 Motor,
48,329 Original Miles, With Reserve
• 1991 Chevy Silverado 1500, Z71, 4X4, Short Bed w/132,183 Original Miles!
• Western 7’-6” Snow Blade (Offered together or separate)
• 1985 Pontiac 6000-LE, 2.5 Liter, 6-Cylinder, Fuel Injection,
4 Door, 67,056 Original Miles!
Also for sale at Auction by John Glassman...
• 1993 Euroline-195, 18’-5” w/115 H.P. Mariner Motor, Kustom K-Dee Single Axle Trailer; Johnson 3 H.P. “Sea-Horse” Boat Motor; Johnson 10 H.P. Motor;
Zero Turn Mower
• Dixon 17.5 H.P. Zero Turn Mower
• Acetylene Torch Set; Upright Air Compressor; Parts Washer; Assortment of Carburetors; Gas Pressure Washer; (2) Toro S-200 Snow Blowers for parts; Small Tools; Auto Mechanic Books
Household Items & Collectibles
• Record Cabinet; Sewing Machine; Gas Cloth Dryer; "Benton Harbor" Antique Sign; (2) Mounted Pheasants; 8-Point Mounted Deer Head; Elec-tric Fireplace; Beer Signs; (2) Upright Freezers; Refrigerator; German Flag; Hunting Items; 10 Place Gun Cabinet; Filko Automotive Wall Cabinet; Neon Light Sign; Attic Fan; Small Safe; Advertising Beverage Rack; 3-Hole Antique Outhouse Seat w/Mirrors.
Celena's Food Truck will be serving!
Featured Auctioneer: John Glassman
Featuring: 10-Acre Mini Lake on 30-Acre Parcel
A once-in-a-lifetime offering -- to own your own private body of water!
Real Estate Recently Sold by Glassman Auction Service
The Auction Way is the Best Way to
Convert your Assets into Cash!
There's still time to schedule your Auction for this year!
Contact John Glassman, Auctioneer, Broker