Located at 25121 Marcellus Hwy. - Dowagiac, MI 49047
2 miles East of Dowagiac on Marcellus Hwy. (Close to Twin Lakes Rd.)
Auctioneer’s Note: George and Janet are moving and selling their home. Taking offers the day of the auction, if not sold prior to sale.
Listed with Bruce & Dave Springsteen. Lovely 2+ acre Setting w/3 Beds, 2 Baths, 4 Seasons Room, Full Poured Concrete Basement,
2-Car Attached Garage and Large Pole Building/Shop, Blacktop Driveway.
• Cash, Good Check or Credit Card w/Proper I.D.
• All items sold in “As-IS” Condition.
• Not responsible for Accidents Or Goods After Items are Sold.
• Announcements made day of Auction Supersede Printed Materials
• Delta Floor Model Drill Press * JET Series Dust Collector * Ridgid Band Saw * Ridgid Belt Sander * Craftsman Router Table * Craftsman 3 H.P. 10" Table Saw * Craftsman Chop Saw * Assortment of
Wood Working Hand Tools * Wood Working Bench * Lots Misc.
• (2) Half Circle Antique Leaded Glass Windows • (2) Antique Wood High Chairs • (2) Youth Chairs • Cedar Chest • Cast Iron Pans • Die Cast Cars • Youth Drop Leaf Table w/2 Chairs • Cup & Saucer Collection * Figurines • W. Walluk Carving Set • W. Walluk Knives • Cookie Jars • Curio Cabinet • Lighted Cabinet for Collectibles • Fisher Price RoboDog in Original Box • Child’s Wood Bi-Plane • Very Old 3/4 Bed * (2) Credenzas • Lead Crystal Decanter • Record Cabinet • Other Items of Interest!
Craft Related Items * Other Items
• Boxes of Yarn • Boxes of Material • Assortment of Plastic Storage Shelving • Assortment of Christmas Decorations • Plus Much More!!
George & Janet Smith
25121 Marcellus Hwy.
Dowagiac, MI 49047
Cash, Good Check or Credit Card w/Proper I.D.
All items sold in “As-IS” Condition.
Not responsible for Accidents Or Goods After Items are Sold.
Announcements made day of Auction Supersede Printed Materials
Featuring: 10-Acre Mini Lake on 30-Acre Parcel
A once-in-a-lifetime offering -- to own your own private body of water!
Now Asking $575,000
Real Estate Recently Sold by Glassman Auction Service
The Auction Way is the Best Way to
Convert your Assets into Cash!
There's still time to schedule your Auction for this year!
Contact John Glassman, Auctioneer, Broker